· B.S. in Accounting with 2-3 years of business experience. Preferred areas of emphasis include:
o Cost accounting
o MRP system implementation
o Crystal Reports or equivalent
o Consolidating Financial Statements
o Merger and acquisition accounting
- Knowledge and understanding of computerized accounting systems
- Knowledge and understanding of general accounting policies, and processes.
- Knowledge of GAAP financial and accounting principles and internal control procedures
- Advanced skills in MS Office Excel, Access and Crystal Reports (or equivalent)
- The ability for multiple task management
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Skill in analyzing continuous quality improvement needs and opportunities and implementing responsive strategies and procedures.
- Ability to analyze complex information, and to define and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - URL blocked - click to apply
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.