To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tupelo, MS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manpower • Tupelo, MS
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Sales Leader is the primary driver of new business development in local markets. Responsible for identifying, prospecting, and developing new client relationships and managing existing client relationships to maximize customer satisfaction and profitability. Develop and implement sales strategies for new account prospects, focusing primarily on higher margin prospects and new business opportunities within active and inactive accounts. Focus on maximizing and expanding current client relationships in addition to expanding business opportunities within active and inactive accounts. Maintain a close working relationship with field to drive activity/results through the leveraging and consistent application of best practice sales processes and initiatives.
Primary Job Functions/ Percentage of Time
- Spends a minimum of 80% of time engaged in outside sales activities such as establishing and developing new client relationships in order to diversity client base and gain market share, assuring the company sales methodology and process is being utilized.
- Develops account sales plans. Identifies prospects and develops sales strategies to secure new business. This may include sales calls, competitive analysis, coordination of presentations and proposals, direct mail campaigns, and follow up activity coordinated within that plan/approach.
- Conducts prospect, active, and inactive account sales calls both independently and jointly with leadership to maintain prospect pipeline sufficient to achieve new business targets.
- Functions as primary sales resource on identified accounts, manages overall profitability in targeted accounts and responsible for creating the account plan and coordinating the approach and communication strategy with leadership as necessary.
- Facilitate the effective presentation of submittals in order to increase the success rate of filling the orders from a new customer.
- Meets regularly with leadership to review/coordinate sales efforts to ensure continued focus and success in meeting and exceeding individual sales activity and targets.
- Manages consultant retention, remarketing and renewals by maintaining contact with consultants during assignments/projects at client sites, gather feedback from consultant and client about progress/performance. Resolve consultant issues or escalate to branch personal, leadership, or human resources as appropriate.
- Regularly communicate with the recruiting team to identify highly placeable candidates/employees to place with target accounts.
- Develops strategic solution-oriented sales plans to increase business within key accounts and partners with field management to implement. This includes selling strategic product and service offerings/solutions and negotiating pricing strategy as determined by Regional Director.
- Maintains timely and accurate front office system records regarding client databases, contacts, call activity, and opportunity management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent plus three to five years’ experience in business staffing or solutions sales. Successful related work experience in a services industry may substitute.
Minimum of 3 years proven outside direct sales experience with focus in staffing, consultative and/or solution-oriented sales approaches.
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
- Knowledge of one of more of the following industries: Manufacturing, Production, Administrative.
- Understanding of technical/professional services industry experience is preferred.
- Proven experience in developing sales strategies, conducting cold calls, making sales presentations, closing techniques and developing service and pricing proposals.
- Establishes relationships at appropriate client levels to identify strategic as well as transactional staffing needs.
- Ability to call on the highest levels of decision makers in an organization with confidence for the areas represented (e.g., VP IT, CFO, Director R & D, CIO, etc.)
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills. Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate solutions.
- Ability to establish and build relationships quickly within all levels of management and within customer accounts.
- Ability to develop account teams and work effectively in team environments.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative, and creativity with the ability to identify and convey successful sales/marketing approaches and techniques. PC and
- Internet skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Local Travel is required for this position.