NON-PROFIT & EBP AUDIT MANAGER
Potential Partnership Opportunity
Position can be located in any one of the following offices: Shawano, Appleton, Green Bay, or Wausau
- We're growing and need a seasoned, self-starting manager to lead us further!
- We are excited to hear a fresh perspective and new ideas!
- Our employees are our most valuable asset and our people-first philosophy is exhibited through an ideal work/life balance and a comprehensive benefits package!
- We believe in the importance of encouraging our employees to reach their professional and personal goals!
KerberRose is a rapidly growing, certified public accounting firm dedicated to serving the people and businesses of Northeast Wisconsin. With 10 locations, we combine the expertise of a leading regional firm with the convenience, familiarity and passion of a local provider. We are nationally recognized for our flexible workplace practices and are one of Inside Public Accounting's Top 300 firms!
Due to expansion, we are currently seeking a detail-oriented, motivated self-starter to provide audit leadership and be accountable for quality client service, adding value through insight and managing and developing high performing teams at our Shawano, Appleton, Green Bay, or Wausau location.
- Participate in and perform procedures to achieve audit objectives
- Supervise, direct and review results through the delegation of tasks throughout the planning, field work and "wrap-up" stages of an Audit client engagement
- Advise clients and resolve complex accounting issues
- Ensure engagement profitability
- Document, validate, test and assess various financial reporting control systems
- Market, network, develop new businesses and lead client presentations
- Apply GAAP and GAAS consistently within complex situations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- CPA license
- 6+ years of accounting, auditing and financial management experience including prior non-profit organization and employee benefit plan experience
- Strong organizational, research, analytical, problem solving, communication, presentation and PC skills including MS Office proficiency
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm, work independently within a team environment with a customer service focus and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong technical skills pertaining to the preparation of compilations & reviews, proficiency with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Internal Controls over financial reporting
We are driven by the ideas and dedication of our talented professionals and are always looking to attract those with the desire to become team players and have a rewarding career. As a member of our team, we offer you a competitive salary, opportunities for professional growth, flexible work schedules in the offseason & summer and an exceptional array of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with employer match, profit sharing, paid time off, formal training, continuing professional education, wellness program, opportunity to give back to the community and much more. Very limited overnight travel may be required.
If you are looking for an outstanding partnership opportunity, one-on-one interaction with leaders of the firm, to join a team of professionals that greets challenges with passion and enthusiasm and to learn more about becoming a key part of our firm, please submit your resume by clicking 'Apply' above.
KerberRose is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: audit manager, non profit audit manager, non profit auditor, employee benefit plan auditor, employee benefit plan audit manager, senior accountant, CPA, certified public accountant, accounting manager, accounting supervisor, senior accounting manager
Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Attention To Detail