To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rosemont, IL 60018
- Mason Turner
- Phone: 469-939-7582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cyber Security Analyst
RED SKY Consulting • Rosemont, IL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Rosemont, IL or Chicago IL
Client: Leader in their space. Very large financial / Insurance organization
Position Overview (Bottom Line – “In A Nutshell”):
The Cyber Security Analyst works with the Deputy CISO to provide operational support for the coordination and execution of the Clients Information Security programs. The position will be assisting in the performance of various programs, metrics development, training initiatives and security projects. This position requires the ability to effectively collaborate within his/her own department and across broad parts of the organization.
Key accountability – time spent allocation by %:
- 35% - Support, implement and manage the operations of various components of Information Security programs including risk documentation, tools and systems development and monitoring, education, communication, risk assessment, risk monitoring and the creation of reports and measures for singular programs through enterprise wide engagements
- 35% - Assisting with the adherence and tracking of Information Security metrics and assessments, documenting and tracking KRIs, KPIs, and other measurements
- 15% - Assisting with the development, management, and continuous improvement of Information Security policies, standards and department obligations
- 15% - Assisting the Information Security department in the preparation of reporting and presentations to Wintrust senior management, management and other departments
Area of Responsibility and Accountability:
- Responsible for assisting with the development and deployment IS Programs so that the Programs’ policies, procedures, and objectives are met.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Information Security leaders and all line of business leaders to manage and monitor programs and document metrics and performance.
- Create and maintain Information Security related standards, procedures, and training.
- Follow industry best practices for security incident, problem and change management.
- Create required information security documentation and technical reports.
- Monitor current state and provide reporting and trending of information security solutions.
- Responsible for the performance of organization of assigned business tasks.
- Responsible for other duties and responsibilities as assigned based on needs
- 1-3 years of experience in Information Security or relevant field.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Must have very good organizational skills, an attention to detail, very good written and verbal communication skills, along with interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates considerable judgment in selecting methods.
- General knowledge (or better) of Information Security and Information Security concepts and practices
- Experienced in working on multiple programs or projects with conflicting timelines
- Knowledgeable and experienced in performing within a business team
- Works well in a fast-growing environment with the ability to deliver on time
- Exhibit a strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing needs and demands dictated by business and requirements
- Familiarity or exposure to project management basics with a sensitivity towards organization, structure and documentation
- Ability to “think through” a problem and be “solution driven”
- Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting commitments with the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Exposure to IT best practices