RN – Director of Clinical Services
Las Vegas NV
Nightingale Home Healthcare is transforming patient care in America. Home care is a revolutionizing the way we care for ourselves and others in the comfort of their homes! We are in search for an experienced home health executive leader that will share our company and patient values and be a positive leader to the team!
At Nightingale Home Healthcare we strive to hire clinical professionals that demonstrate love, compassion, dedication and long term employees.
● Are you familiar with OASIS?
● Are you familiar with home health regulations?
● Are you an experienced leader?
● We may have the job for you!
Director’s responsibilities include, not limited to:
● Direct and manage office clinical activities. Including but not limited to patient assessments, management of care plans, oversee all patient issues from areas of concern to resolutions resulting in superior service. Implement, coordinate, maintain and evaluate all levels of patient care.
● Will operate according to the policies and procedures of the company and the standards of licensing, credentialing, and funding authorities under which the company operates.
● Ensure quality service. This position is responsible for maintain the quality and adequacy of nursing practice; ensure proper communication between clinical staff, patients, referral sources and payers. Discuss operational issues; update staff on new or changed regulations and review records and documentation to ensure regulatory and in-house compliance.
● Exercises clinical judgement in applying professional knowledge in solving nursing problems within the company policies and practices.
● Must be willing to direct and participate in agency objectives to improve relations with patients, community and referral sources. This may include but not limited to participation in health fairs, conventions and sales calls to referral sources if needed.
● Provide backup support for all staff which may include: conducting start of care visits, routine nursing visits, nursing assessments, discharge visits and client visits ensuring quality and services.
Qualified candidates will have:
Valid and non-restrictive NV RN License
ADN, BSN prepared nursing professional is required
Minimum of two years previous experience in home healthcare is required
Minimum of five years of Nurse Management experience in home health is required
Must have a minimum of five years of work longevity with current employer is required
Knowledge of Federal and State Regulations is required
Full working knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, OASIS, PPS and daily operations of home care agency
Excellent Computer Skills
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance including paid days off, and many other benefits.
If you share in the vision of this growing industry, please apply by clicking the link below :