To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Bonifacius, MN 55375
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bank Teller Float - St. Bonifacius / SW Market
KleinBank • Saint Bonifacius, MN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KleinBank is currently looking to hire a FT Teller Float to work in our various SW Market locations. Locations for the market includes: Waconia, Norwood Young America, Cologne & St. Bonifacius.
As a Teller, the primary responsibilities will include:
- Accurately process teller transactions in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Recognize opportunities to cross-sell bank products/services and make appropriate partner referrals.
- Maintain and balance the cash drawer according to performance standards.
This full-time position includes Saturday rotations.Previous sales & cash handling experience preferred. We offer paid training!
A Teller - Floating must have exceptional client service skills and consistently maintain a positive attitude. In addition, a Teller Floating must be flexible and work as a Teller in various bank markets as directed. A Teller Floating must be a team player who is supportive of the Mission, Vision, and Values of KleinBank. Tellers will maintain a favorable image of the bank by conducting themselves in a professional, courteous manner while providing outstanding client service. By becoming familiar with bank products and services, tellers will recognize and meet clients’ financial needs by providing prompt and efficient teller transactions and recognizing cross-sell opportunities.
- Process teller transactions in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Recognize opportunities to cross-sell bank products/services and make appropriate referrals according to performance standards.
- Meet attendance and scheduling requirements for various market locations.
- Maintain and balance the cash drawer.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge on Bank Secrecy Act, Reg CC, Truth in Savings, and preparation and processing of Currency Transaction Reports.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of all other required compliance procedures. Attend and complete required compliance training.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of bank products.
- Ensure all money, coin and material is properly secured according to policy.
- Notify Teller Supervisor upon completion of tasks so other tasks can be assigned.
- Attend teller, sales, and training meetings if asked; or, maintain position at teller line as directed by Supervisor.
- All other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to provide outstanding client service.
- Experience in dealing with clients.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Ability to keyboard and enter numerical data with speed and accuracy.
- Good mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Completion of training as required by supervisor.
- Must be able to work under time constraints, use good judgment, and act in a tactful, professional, non-irritated manner while dealing with the public and fellow employees.
LANGUAGE AND REASONING SKILLS
Ability to read, write, and understand policies and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate information to supervisor and respond to sensitive inquiries or complaints.