- Bachelor degree (or higher) required in Safety Management or Safety related field (Industrial Hygeine,Engineering,etc.)
- 0-1 years of safety compliance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Environmental experience/knowledge a plus.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of applicable federal, state and local health and safety regulations.
- Experience in the chemicals or consumer products industry is a plus.
- Experience with process safety management requirements is a plus.
- Self-driver focusing on continuous improvement.
- Ability to collaborate, work beyond obstacles and build trust with impacted departments.
- Ability to drive change by taking projects from proposal to implementation
- Manufacturing industry & Lean background a plus
- Available & able to be on call as the business requires
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is committed to seeking diversity in its workforce by attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, ethnic or national origin, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other status protected by law.