CTR Corporation has over 50 openings for Navy Ship Repair Specialists in various areas of ship repair. Former Navy Strongly encouraged to apply.
CTR Group is seeking Skilled Shipyard Trades throughout the Hampton Roads area.
Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at $16.00 - $50.00/hr , plus overtime as needed!
Per Diem may be available depending on the project.
Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
Comprehensive Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
- Referral bonuses and sign on bonus available for some projects.
For Instant Consideration text your name and trade to
- Diesel Mechanics (Must have shipboard experience)
- Marine Insulators
- Structural Welders
- Pipe Welders
- Sheet Metal Mechanics
- Pump Mechanics
- Valve Mechanics
- Spray Painters or Brush & Roll Painters
- Outside Machinist
- Shipwrights/Stage Builders/Scaffold Builders
- Inside Machinist – Conventional & CNC
- Marine Electricians
- Deck Tile Installers
- Ship Superintendent
Transitioning for Military Veterans:
- Damage Controlman
- Machinist Mates
- Gas Turbine Mechanics
- Hull Technicians
- Electrician Mates
- Machinery Repairman
- Boatswain Mates
- Aviation Boatswain Mate
- Deck Seaman
- Must have 3+ years of shipyard trades experience or equivalent Navy experience.
- Reliable transportation is required
- Having held a security clearance would be a definite plus.
- Clean criminal background and ability to pass a drug screen.
Projects also located in:
- Washington State
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.careers.ctrc.com
EOE M/F Vet
keywords: hull technician, boatswains mate, machinist mate, welder, ship fitter, outside machinist, insulator, lagger, rigger, pipefitter, diesel, gas turbine mechanic, painter, pipefitter, pump mechanics, valve technicians, valve mechanics, machinist mates, boatswains mates, nac
Must have 4 years of work experience in your designated area.
DOD Clearances are a plus but not required.
- Safety Principles
- Transportation Management