Immediate Hire for Full Time - Entry Level Customer Account Representative! We will provided full paid training for all qualified candidates.
Work with a purpose. Have fun. Grow and advance.
It’s time to start your career by doing what you love, be a part of a winning team, and take on new challenges. This is not your typical “sales job” or "customer service job", we do not handle any door-to-door or telemarketing sales.
Trust Group, Inc has partnered with the fastest growing energy brand in the nation. Together we provide our millions of customers with the latest technology to meet their needs. By joining our team, you will receive top-notch training to deliver the best experience for our customers, clients, and team members.
Customer Account Representative
Our training program will ensure you are an expert, bringing enthusiasm and the know-how to every sale. You will learn best sales practices, marketing techniques, how to address high level customer service questions.
- Demonstrate high confidence level to assess customer needs and concerns to build a genuine relationship
- Build trust, educate our customers, and offer solutions in order to gain new sales opportunity
- Deliver incredible customer service to create one of kind buying experience
- When it’s time to make the sale, you’re an expert at finding just the right plan for our customers
Benefits and rewards we offer:
- Benefits for full-time employees
- Serious growth potential for your career into management / leadership roles
- Paid training
- Travel opportunity
- Weekly/monthly bonus and incentives for top performers
Successful candidates must bring:
- Previous experience in customer facing environments such as retail, sales, marketing, customer service, hospitality or restaurant is preferred but not mandatory. We will provide training for all candidates regardless of experience level.
- Passion for team work and capability to work independently
- Competitive nature to meet and exceed goals
- Unbeatable communication skills, ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
- Love for helping customers
- Associate degree and above is essential
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, we are excited to have you join the team. To meet with our hiring manager, submit your resume to URL blocked - click to apply or call our HR Department at 972.807.9319 right now!