URL blocked - click to apply Manager
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Contract Hire
As an exceptional Product Manager, you will drive transformational value to core business functions at client. Part of the high-impact, high-energy Business Digital Enablement Product organization, you will help develop robust, compelling, and integrated data, tools, and technology solutions that will drive specific and measurable business value.
- You excel at articulating big ideas. You will be responsible for developing customer-centric value propositions and business cases with measurable business impacts.
- You will be responsible for defining and managing key performance indicators and work in collaboration with multiple leaders across the spectrum of business leadership toward the achievement of your product goals.
- You are project, detail and data oriented. You love getting great results and are extremely organized.
- You get technology. You have a natural ability to understand complex products.
- You’re holistic in your approach. You have experience balancing initiatives to optimize ROI.
- You get things done. You’re a stellar executor with the ability to manage projects across teams in a very timely manner. Unquestioned integrity and can-do attitude. Flexible in doing whatever is necessary to get results.
- You’re a go-getter. You demonstrate the passion, energy, and persistence to work through challenging problems in diverse markets. You will act quickly to seize opportunities and spot and capitalize on trends and opportunities.
- You’re an excellent communicator, to influence people around you.
The impact you will make includes the following:
- Be customer-obsessed and business-outcome-driven at all times.
- Contribute to growing revenue, and profitability of client by developing and implementing compelling go-to-market plans.
- Develop user enablement strategies including content, presentations and other tools and training to enable the user community to be more effective.
- Orchestrate and lead communication between cross-functional groups.
- Track and measure all strategic investments and analyze results, identify gaps and optimize efforts to meet strategic objectives.
- Be the leader/interface with a broad range of constituents to gather market insights including customers, sales, competitive analysis, market intelligence, SWOT, and industry opinion.
- You have 3-5 years of professional Product Management experience.
- Demonstrated design thinking skills around empathy, analytical thinking and cutting-edge communication skills to gain cross-functional consensus.
- Excellent creative skills with demonstrated ability to articulate the value proposition.
- Ability to take initiative and carry projects from start to finish.
- Able to lead cross-functional teams.
- Independent and quick learner with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and successful within a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
If you are interested please do send me your updated resume with your expected rate
Thanks & regards,
Email: URL blocked - click to apply
Website: URL blocked - click to apply
Customer Relationship Management