About the Role:
• Meeting client expectations for system availability and processing accuracy is of high importance to us and the Open Solutions business unit. The IT Services Manager's position drives improvement in these areas by quickly resolving any incidents, insuring similar incidents are prevented in the future, and minimizing incidents related to change.
• The IT Services Manager is exposed to all facets of information technology processing, operations, and service, affording the individual the opportunity to greatly expand their knowledge of IT.
About our Business:
We are a global leader in financial services technology solutions with more than 12,000 clients worldwide and approx. 24,000 associates worldwide who are focused on the delivery of best-in-class results for our clients. DNA is our flagship core banking platform operated through the Open Solutions Division and is a modern, state-of-the-art, flexible, real-time account processing platform. With hundreds of clients operating on this banking platform, we host many of these clients in our various Data Center facilities along with complimentary, ancillary / surround application solutions.
Reports To: Manager, Data Center Global Operations Center (GOC)
Peers: IT Service Managers
Direct Reports: N/A
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Incident Management – Severity assessment, initiate and manage bridge, document; categories, times, recovery actions.
• Problem Management - Create and manage Problem Records and Tasks to document Root Cause, Corrective Actions.
• Change Management – Review Change Requests verifying proper processes, documentation, scheduling, and approvals.
• Availability and Metrics Reporting – Update Incident details related to outages and exceptions to be included in internal and client-facing reports. Develop and distribute internal reporting.
• Process Improvement – Continually review existing processes, developing and implementing improvements.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Education – Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Management
• Certifications – ITIL
• Type of work experience required – 8-10 years
• Have experience in handling a diverse 24/7 Operations team for Incident, Problem, and Change Management tasks.
• Strong people management skills
• Should have worked with Global organizations. Experience in the US Banking Industry will be preferred
• Strong knowledge of ITIL
• Should have worked on IT projects.
• Have strong verbal communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
• Experienced in handling stringent SLAs
• Ready to work in 24/7 environment.
Required Qualifications / Skills / Traits:
• An approach to your work that is self-directed and highly motivated.
• Ability to learn independently
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Analytical ability to assess risks, adequacy of controls, and impact on business processes
• Understanding of information security/risk concepts and technologies
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
• Proven research and analytical skills.
• Good Knowledge of risk awareness, knowledge of risk/audit disciplines and controls
• Proficient technical aptitude and exceptional personal computer skills – MS Office
• Proficient with IT Service Management tools used for Incident, Problem, and Change Management.
• Strong team-building skills
• Experience working in the financial industry would be a benefit