URL blocked - click to apply is actively seeking a Research Data Analyst located in Watertown, MA.
Job Title: Research Data Analyst
Address: Watertown, MA
Employment Type: Contractor
Research Data Analyst Overview:
This position requires proven data management knowledge and skills in a variety of settings from pivotal to complex and multi-vendor and therapeutic and non-interventional studies. The Research Data Manager leads activities on multiple projects and directs the work for other assigned resources. They are able to work with minimal supervision individually or as part of a project team. This position requires time and resource management skills, and understands critical milestones and predecessors leading to significant project deliverables, and interdepartmental product hand offs
- Good communication, organization and writing skills, ability to coordinate and monitor the quality of research data collected.
- Proven skills in a variety of data management software such as EDC, SAS, and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous EDC programming experience strongly preferred.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
In addition to normal data management activities, the Research Data Manager performs the following duties for a substantial portion of the time:
- Assists or develops data management plan for study design and database content development.
- Configures the data content collection in the EDC system per the research protocol, and may oversee or peer review the configuration for other DMs.
- Responsible for eCRF testing, edit check development and configuration, documentation, and user training prior to going live.
- Per project needs, programs specific reports in the EDC system or using SAS, writes reports specifications as required by the project’s needs.
- Assists in the dissemination of results/findings and maintains communication patterns with physicians, hospital staff and study sponsors.
- Acts as liaison with all study team members and other functional groups on all levels, on technical requirements for database development and data quality within a study.
- Oversees data management activities to ensure that the protocol and statistical expectations are understood, timelines are met and communications remain open.
- Work cooperatively and constructively to develop effective solutions to operational data management problems.
- Actively contributes to the review of working practices and data management SOP’s.
- Demonstrates GCDMP knowledge and practices.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in social or biological science or computer science.
- Plus 5 years research experience and at least 3 or more years of significant data management experience; or an MPH or Master's degree in a related field and two plus years of significant data management experience.
- Prior SAS programming experience and/or supervisory experience/training preferred.
URL blocked - click to apply offers competitive compensation and access to a comprehensive program which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible PTO, Holiday Pay, and 401K.
Good Clinical Data Management Practice
Clinical Study Design
Case Report Forms