To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Cambridge, MA 02139
- Amanda Carilli
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
oneZero Financial Systems • Cambridge, MA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come join oneZero Financial Systems! An exciting, fast-growing company with Headquarters in Cambridge MA, oneZero empowers banks, brokerages and hedge funds with cutting edge trade routing and execution technology. Our platform, deployed with 100+ entities globally, features a low-latency trading environment, integrations to the world’s leading execution venues, and reliable IT infrastructure and technical support—all designed to be customized and scaled to serve any business model and any size of market participant. We take pride in our great work atmosphere and highly motivated team of engineers. We are currently looking for a motivated and talented Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Cambridge office.
Please see oneZero featured in e-Forex Magazine (September 2016) to learn more about the company and our dynamic team (https://goo.gl/vbXw8i).
As a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be charged with ensuring our software meets very strict functionality and performance requirements. You must have an eye for detail, the ability to plan and work independently, as well as a passion for breaking things.
- 1-4 years of software testing or development experience.
- A basic understanding of financial market trading terms and concepts.
- The ability to create and maintain well-documented test plans for future reuse with a broad spectrum of products.
- General Windows OS expertise
- A high degree of technical competence.
- An understanding of basic SDLC concepts
- Automated software testing experience.
- Experience testing financial, mission critical, or real-time software.
- Proficiency with professional bug tracking tools (Jira / FogBugz / Bugzilla / TTP)
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases.
- Experience with customer facing support situations
- Windows or Linux shell scripting experience