Territory Manager / Outside Sales Representative
Hi-Line, America’s Mobile Industrial Hardware Store, has been growing since 1959. Our continued success depends on finding entrepreneurial-minded people who want to earn a higher income by providing an unsurpassed level of service and support to their customers. Our Territory Managers provide timely access to over 100,000 quality industrial MRO products from their fully stocked van. We invest in your success through ongoing training, mentoring, and support.
Who is right for the job?
A dynamic, self-starter who has the desire to establish and maintain long-lasting relationships by finding solutions for their customers. We are seeking someone who is motivated by security, independence, and uncapped earning potential.
Benefits of being a Territory Manager at Hi-Line
- Protected sales territory
- A culture of support for our Territory Managers through marketing, account management, automated inventory replenishment, and training
- Working as a full-time W-2 team member, not a contractor or franchisee
- 401K, health insurance, and a dental and vision benefits program
- Flexible work-life balance
- Security of working for a debt-free company
- Uncapped commissions
- Multiple bonus opportunities each month
- High school diploma or GED
- Have the ability to purchase or lease a vehicle (mobile store)
- Reside within the territory
- Outside industrial sales experience a plus
- Ability to lift, move, and carry items regularly
- Clean driving history
At Hi-Line, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and our associates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or any category protected by applicable law.
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Customer Rentention
- Customer Service
- Sales Management
- Stock Merchandise