To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Folly Beach, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant / Food Service General Manager
Pizza Hut • Folly Beach, SC
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Gather round the good stuff with a career at Pizza Hut; because this is a place where great people are in great company. We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The Restaurant General Manager will play the key role in the operation of our restaurants. The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned
Additional Responsibilities Include :
- Creating value for our shareholders through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
- Effectively manage a Yum-owned restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes discipline action, motivates and trains
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
We offer the following:
Great compensation packages:
- Competitive starting salaries
Great career opportunities:
- People First company culture
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive training programs
Great things for your life:
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Personal assistant program
- Paid vacations
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. College or university Degree Preferred
- 2-4 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
Please apply directly on the link below
Related Words: manage, manager, supervisor, food, dining, hospitality, café, bistro, eatery, restaurant, kitchen, AM, Assistant manager, management, restaurant manager, fast food, meal preparation