To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Culver City, CA
- Dana Nair
- Phone: 949-862-1515
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Platinum Enterprise Solutions • Culver City, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Our Client currently has an opportunity for an Accounting Manager to join their corporate team in Culver City, California. Join them, and enter a world of exciting opportunities in one of the hottest industry sectors on the planet.
With a mission to lead cannabis from the black market to the supermarket, our client creates and markets lifestyle and wellness brands to global audiences, overturning the taboos and stereotypes of the status quo cannabis vernacular and
continually pushing it toward the mainstream.
They are recognized as the exclusive global cannabis partner of Licensing Expo, Advertising Week, All Def Media, Postmedia, and Entrepreneur Magazine. The company is venture backed with over $20 Million in funding and has offices in Los Angeles, Toronto, New York and Vancouver.
This person will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting for all aspects of the organization. This position reports directly to our Controller.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Managing the accounts payable process including setting up independent contractors, collecting w9s, issuing 1099s, making all proper coding and approval workflow maintained
- Issuing company invoices and reporting for accounts receivable aging
- Involved in all aspects of timely closing the books each month. This will include bank and account reconciliations, prepaids, journal entries etc.
- Involved in setting up and maintaining process and procedures that will be audit ready and deliver timely and accurate reporting on consistent basis
- Prepare schedules and support first and ongoing financial audits
- Will not have any initial direct reports but will need to have the ability to grow as the company grows
- 5+ year experience as an Accounting Manager that can handle a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Excellent communication skills, responsible, a safe pair of hands
- Given the access to sensitive data and accounts, you will be required to pass a background check
Nice to have:
- CPA (we will offer continuing education subsidies if you are interested in getting your certification)
- Background in a digital media and Client companies
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
The Platinum Team!
Platinum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
PESOL is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation and identity, AIDS/HIV, medical condition, political activities or affiliations, or status as a victim of domestic violence, assault, or stalking.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 2006 - 2018. Platinum ESOL, Inc. All rights reserved.