Job is located in Louisburg, KS
Louisburg Ford is looking for a full-time Automotive Detail Department Manager.
Duties including but not limited to:
- Full vehicle detailing
- Direct supervision of detailers
- Ensure efficient workflow throughout the shop
- Responsible for hiring and training new employees for the department
- Ensure proper usage, storage, labeling and inventory of cleaning agents and other cleaning supplies
- Perform other duties as directed by the General Manager
- Minimum of 5 years of detail experience
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends
- Diploma/GED required; business degree a plus
- Excellent driving record
About Our Dealership:
Louisburg Ford is a 16 time Presidents Award winning dealership, which is Ford's highest honor a dealership can achieve. If you want to work in a nice, new, clean shop where there is plenty of work and the owner really values your contribution, this is the place to be.
Louisburg Ford's Commitment To You:
- Excellent training program
- Medical / Dental
- Paid Vacation
- Company Matching 401K
- Uniforms provided
EEOC employer. Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening and MVR check.
Use Hand Tool