Grizzly Sales Force is hiring for a full time Entry Level Team Lead for our Retail Sales Division. Customer service and sales skills are appreciated. Our Team Lead will be providing customer service / sales face to face with our customers in retail settings. We believe connections are made in person and our results speak for themselves! We have major clients and contracts signed and are in need of an entry level professional with outstanding customer service and sales skills, people skills and a desire to learn, grow, and have fun!
How is our office different than others? We provide coffee and snacks, we have a basketball goal in the office and we give away gym memberships to Lifetime Fitness!
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales & marketing team at offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment; however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel Opportunities
- Leadership workshops & development
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement to management based on performance
The position is an entry level position so no direct experience is necessary. We believe that hard work, a can-do mentality, and exceptional communications skills are all that someone needs to be successful in our firm. In-house training will be provided in multiple aspects of our company.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Sales and customer service
- Entry-level management training if qualified
- Retail sales and marketing presentations
- Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Training current team in sales and customer service
Grizzly Sales Force cross-trains qualified employees within leadership development which include:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Successful candidates typically have the following characteristics:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Huge Drive, Ambition, and Motivation for Success
- Outstanding Work Ethic
- Character, Integrity, and Professionalism
- Fun Personality
- Team Player