PAHrtners Deaf Services is a dynamic team of behavioral health professionals serving Deaf and hard of hearing adults . We take great pride that our program is strongly Deaf centered with about 85% of our staff being Deaf or hard of hearing . Our staff environment is one of incredible teamwork and mutual support. As a result, we are rapidly growing with new programs and expansions of our existing programs. Whether you are a high school graduate, recent college graduate or have many years of experience in the field of Human Services, we have a career building position waiting for you!!
PAHrtners Deaf Services is looking for dedicated, motivated, energetic individuals who are fluent in American Sign Language and knowledgeable about Deaf Culture and the Deaf Community to fill the position of a Human Resources Manager in Glenside PA.
Responsibilities & Duties :
· Supervising Support Staff, directing various aspects of Human Resources, maintaining personnel files & payroll.
· Coordinates credentialing for licensed programs and professionals, helps create procedures relating to company policies, collaborates with the benefits department, supervises audits and accreditation for all programs.
· Monitors billing activities, maintains petty cash, oversees invoicing.
· Ensures compliance with employment/labor laws & disciplinary matters.
· Monitoring staff compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Fluent in American Sign Language
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
· Three years office/managerial experience or AA degree with five years of supervisory/office experience
· Must possess strong writing/proofreading skills and excellent organizational/time management skills
Eligible PAHrtners employees will receive:
· Competitive pay, and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· Employee discount program
· 401k options
PAHrtners Deaf Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources (Hr) Manager