We are a Stewart & Stevenson. Our unique line-up of products and services means that you’ll get exposure to a broad range of industries including oil & gas, power generation, construction, transportation, marine, mining and agriculture. With more than 1300 employees in 64 locations in the U.S. and abroad, our small, customer-focused teams share a common commitment to the quality and value of service.
Responsible for performing preventative maintenance at the customer's place of business on customer's power generation equipment, including diesel engine maintenance, oil changes, and voltage output measurements.
- Identify and order parts necessary to complete routine maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment according to established guidelines and schedules.
- Complete all work orders and time sheets in a legible, accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedur es.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and/or one to two years related experience
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills required.
Ability to utilize laptop computers and portable diagnostic tools required.
Clean driving record and valid Driver’s License required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.