To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6201 Bury Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55346
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineering Intern
Logic Pd Inc. • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who we are
Logic PD is a world-class electronics manufacturer and design and engineering service company working with and exceeding the expectations of the largest commercial, industrial, medical device, aerospace and defense companies in the world. We collaborate with clients to guide them through any and all aspects of their Design & Engineering and Electronics Manufacturing Services needs to accelerate their growth and capture value. With integrated capabilities in research, design, engineering, quality, regulatory, manufacturing, and aftermarket services, Logic PD helps its clients identify opportunities, reduce risk, and control costs to deliver the next generation of innovative products into the world’s most demanding markets.
What is the job about
Logic PD is seeking a motivated a Software Engineer Intern for its stellar engineering team in Eden Prairie, MN. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment and will provides assistance and support within the SW engineering team.
Software Engineering Intern:
• Would you like to be involved in the development and testing of software for the electronics product market?
• Are you looking for an internship or a co-op that will allow you dive into the world of the next generation of connect devices?
• Is the summer opportunity to work on multiple device based projects the summer for you?
Then we need to find each other!
What You’ll Be Doing
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be part of a team that is responsible for the ongoing development of new products.
Here are some the cool things you will get to do:
• Assist with embedded software development using C / C++ on 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers on real-time operating systems including Linux and Windows CE.
• Perform application development for portable devices using C / C++ and for desktop platforms using C# and .Net technologies.
• Participate in the design review process.
• Execute and document of product design verification test plans.
• Use lab equipment including oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, DVM’s, to measure software performance.
• Test and debug new software implementations.
What We’re Looking For
• In process of obtaining a Bachelors, Masters or PHD Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
• 0-2 years of experience in related field.
• Able to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.) in its most difficult phases.
• Able to comprehend and apply principles of calculus, modern algebra, and statistical theory.
• Able to communicate with others effectively and work in a team environment.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment with quickly changing priorities to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
• Competitive hourly rate.
• A great working environment in Eden Prairie, MN
• The chance to grow your knowledge and hands on experience in a fluid fast moving product development environment.
Logic PD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Logic PD positions require use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)