To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Des Moines, IA
- 703- 258-3362 Ext-615
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
E Talent Network • Des Moines, IA
Posted 2 months ago
Duration: 1 Month
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating/documenting, tracing, maintaining, prioritizing, and assessing changes to business processes and the associated requirements
- Working closely with key decision makers, systems owners and end users in support of core processes and critical business objectives
- Conducting research and performing studies and surveys to obtain data; and analyzing problems to advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization
- Querying and analyzing data to determine solutions, such as installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices, or redesign of products or services
- Advising client or department heads on alternate methods of solving need or problem, or recommending specific solutions
- Working within an agile methodology framework with a focus on delivering value and adjusting rapidly to produce the most effective outcome
- Developing and implementing end-to-end, functional, non-functional, and interface regression test cases, and working with end users to perform User Acceptance Testing
- Working closely with all IT organizations and driving projects to successful completion.
- Providing end-to-end IT coordination for all IT related activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Business, or related field, or relevant experience.
- Experience with QA testing, both manual and automated, to assist the team with test case development and execution
- Understand industry issues and trends, and present technical solutions that provide value to our business partners
- Experience providing consulting services to governmental entities
- Skilled at consulting with executive-level stakeholders to define business needs or problems.
- Experience working on large, complex IT systems
- Business process definition, requirements definition, and development and support of integrated business applications
- Experience with SDLC procedures / system development methodologies
- Experience with building IT solutions that adhere to multiple industry standards, compliance and regulatory requirements, and/or technology standards
- Experience managing stakeholder expectations and priorities
- Experience working within a project governance structure (methodology, required templates and reporting)
- Excellent task management skills, w/ the ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks with changing priorities in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience with Microsoft development platforms and software.
- Working experience in an agile environment.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and project activities simultaneously while meeting established deadlines
- Working experience with Quality Assurance testing (functional, non-functional, integration, end-to-end, etc.)
- Working experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio or relational database software.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) or Azure DevOps
- Experience in process mapping, group facilitation, data gathering and analysis, and phases of project life cycle (requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, training, and measuring effectiveness.)
- Experience delivering software as part of an agile delivery team
- Ability to document, analyze and propose process changes or re-engineering approaches based on an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to current and future state business and technical environments
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, IT professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Strong ability to work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Analyze business strategy and user needs, document specifications, and translate business objectives into proper system requirement specifications
- Guide business customers through business case development for new applications/functionality, including cost / benefit analysis and risk / impact analysis.
- Understanding of how to deliver value through: realizations of benefits, avoidance of cost, identify new opportunities and modernizing the organization.
- Focus on continuous improvement for both the business process and the underlying technologies and system support.
- Strong ability to decompose complex concepts into smaller tasks, while maintaining end-to-end business process focus
- Work closely with other Business Units to identify and deliver Enterprise value.
About our Company:
Connecting people’s aptitude & ambitions with our opportunities to deliver results.
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Staffing.
22nd Century Staffing is a Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Our journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions.
Our Global Delivery model with over 110 recruiters, data miners and research analysts working across multiple time zones is backed by an internal database of 800,000 resources across all major industries.
With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."