To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77055
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
DISYS • Houston, TX
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Assist customers with their accounts by reviewing coverage, and processing claims.
• Assist customers with warranty program that they are enrolled in. Enhance customer loyalty by providing superior customer service.
• Complete daily telephone calls to existing clients. Handle Customer escalation requests via telephone, email and mail and work to positively resolve issues.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
• Inform clients of coverage on accounts and assist with dispatching vendors to assist with repairs.
• Keep Dispatch Supervisor informed by submitting activity and results reports. Assist with dispatch department.
• Assist the Dispatch Supervisor with projects as needed. Knowledge and Skill Requirements.
• Strong phone presence. Positive and upbeat personality. Attention to detail a must.
• Ability to explain contract. Comfortable with conflict resolution. Ability to identify and resolve client concerns.
• Ability to persuade and influence others. Must be able to work within a team to accomplish a given goal. Proven customer service, and dispatch experience.
• Experience with Salesforce.com. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Excellent written, verbal, listening and interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual (Spanish and English) Required
• Education High school Diploma or equivalent.