To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable & Receivable Coordinator
The Greysmith Companies • Providence, RI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Currently looking for an experienced Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Coordinator to fill an opening with a medium sized distribution company located in Providence, RI. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in an AP/AR role and strong computer skills specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable Coordinator
● Prepare AR invoicing for review by Controller and VP of Operations
● Print and mail customer invoices
● Enter and apply customer payments
● Process bank deposits as necessary
● Manage A/R aging report through collections and account reconciliation
● Record AP invoices including expense reports based on the operating budget and the appropriate general ledger coding
● Coordinate the invoice approval process for proper authorization to pay including matching to purchase orders
● Verify freight bills and match up to invoices or purchase orders
● Responsible for AP check runs
● Generate, track and collect supplier CUPS payments (credits upon proof of sale)
Requirements of the Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable Coordinator
● Minimum 2-3 years of experience in AP/AR role
● Proficiency in a Transportation Management System (TMS) preferred
● Strong computer skills; specifically Microsoft Word & Excel
Strong organizational and time management skills