To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7600 Graves Avenue
Rosemead, CA 91770
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant to COO & CFO
Maryvale • Rosemead, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT JOB SUMMARY:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for all administrative duties for the Chief Operating Officer and the Chief Financial Officer. This position makes administrative decisions, handles correspondence, maintains files, makes appointments and serves as a liaison with the public as required. The Executive Assistant will handle details of a confidential and critical nature. They will be expected to conducts her/himself with the highest degree of dignity, professionalism, and interpersonal effectiveness while exercising sound judgment. This position will have project administration responsibilities.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
1. Provide day to day administrative and project support to the Chief Operating Officer and the Chief Financial Officer.
2. Excellent computer skills in multiple domains, to ensure that the Chief’s offices run efficiently and effectively.
3. Manage and maintain supervisor’s electronic calendars by effectively scheduling appointments, conferences, and meetings.
4. Ability to prioritize, meet timelines and manage multiple projects.
5. Prepare and organize Board and Committee meeting packets accordingly.
6. Handle and organize all Chief’s meeting material, such as, copies, formatting, preparation and logistics (i.e., time, space, technology needs, etc).
7. Process and organize expense reports and invoices in a timely fashion.
8. Acts in a liaison capacity to the Chief Operating Officer and the Chief Financial Officer subordinates to minimize demands on his/her time.
9. Initiate contact, interact and coordinate with executives internally and externally on sensitive issues
10. Prepare presentation materials, letters, contracts, and other business documents.
11. Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for company executives as well as advisors, consultants and other team members as necessary.
12. Read and analyze and organize incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
13. Record, transcribe, organize and distribute minutes of meetings.
14. Prepare, proof read and edit all outgoing and internal correspondence.
15. Supports the office of the Chief Executive Officer in the absence of its Executive Assistant.
16. Plan and execute official events as directed.
17. Special projects and other duties as assigned.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
18. Demonstrate a passion and commitment for the Mission and Vincentian Core Values of Maryvale and the Daughters of Charity.
19. Create an atmosphere of enthusiasm and energetic commitment and serve as a role model in carrying out the Mission.
20. Promote and support the attitudes, behaviors, knowledge and skills necessary to work respectfully and effectively with each other as well as demonstrate the ability to address the needs of the children and families Maryvale serves.
21. Follow the Trauma Informed Care philosophy when supporting and addressing the needs of the children and families Maryvale serves.
22. Utilize Trauma Informed Care approach in recognizing the presence of trauma symptoms and acknowledge the role that trauma has played in the lives of the clients/residents.
23. Assist in the healing process by developing appropriate RICH® (Respect, Information, Connection and Hope) relationships with those served.
24. Follow Universal Precautions when exposed to blood and body fluids.
25. Follow Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA) regulations pertaining to safety and the use of equipment/machinery.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in business management, psychology, or related field or
Associates degree and 4 years of executive office experience or a minimum of 6 years directly related administrative experience required.
2. Must possess very strong computer skills and specific to: Microsoft Office, including WORD, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
3. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality at all times.
5. Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
6. Professional personality, demeanor, and presence.
7. Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
8. Independent, self-starter who is prepared and timely.
9. Strong analytical skills; detail-oriented and accurate.
10. Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness.
11. Knowledge in the use of general office equipment.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
1. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job: While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently required to walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear. The associate is often required to stand and sit; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
2. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
3. Associate may occasionally be required to drive a motor vehicle.
4. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.