- Plans and oversees layout of equipment, office and production facilities.
- Develops work assignments based on a predetermined time standard.
- Conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization.
- Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety.
- Ability to take on and own leadership roles in executing the launch plan.
- Provides mentoring and direction to less experienced team members.
- Perform cycle time and bottleneck analyses.
- Develop and improve work methods.
- Work with functional managers and operation managers to improve productivity, quality, and throughput.
- Support World Class Manufacturing (WCM) especially for WO (Workplace Organization) and LO (Logistic) pillars.
- Support IE Manager in various IE and WCM related assignments and projects.
- Perform manpower planning/leveling/adjustments per Assembly Plants' Volume Adjustments. Perform Direct Labor, Indirect Labor, and Ergonomic Studies.
- Interact with production management and union leadership on a daily basis on all matters relating to staffing requirements and IE activities.
- Candidate needs to be self-motivated and goal driven.
- Selected candidates will be reviewing and modifying AMPs man-assignments, MODAPTS coding, and sales code assignment.
- Candidates need to be able to hit the ground running.
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering
- 3+ years of experience Automotive Assembly Process Knowledge
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Process
- MS Office Suite and Google Suite
- Strong Communication and Organization Skills
- Proficient or Certified in MODAPTS
Six Sigma Methodology
Continuous Improvement Process
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that provides high-quality, flexible staffing solutions to a nationwide client base. For over 25 years, we have been guided by the philosophy, “People Powered, Performance Driven”. We offer a variety of technical services, including contract and project staffing, direct placement, payroll services and co-employment training.
View the full profile
G-TECH is proud to be a women-owned business certified by both the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council and the National Women Business Owners Corporation.