To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
550 Delaware Avenue
Camden, NJ 08102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
WorkRocket • Camden, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Are you the most organized person you know? Why not leverage your #1 skill in a rewarding career with a world-renowned company? This is a rare opportunity to utilize your professional office skills in a way that will make a huge impact in the office and to clients around the world.
Our client, the largest importer of chrome in the country, is seeking out a detail-oriented Administrative Assistant in the Camden, NJ area.
This position will assist the Inside Sales Associate with logistics work, packing list labels, purchase orders, data saving, invoicing, ordering office supplies, booking hotels and flights, answering phones, and other duties that keep the office functioning smoothly. This is a client-facing role, but not a sales position!
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive salary - $38-$45K commensurate on experience
- Full benefits package – Including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Excellent hours – Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm
- Flexibility – The company is understanding that family comes first
- Growth and advancement – Be mentored by the Inside Sales Associate and grow into a similar role if you wish!
- Comfortable office environment – Enjoy working in a cozy, clean office setting.
- Opportunity to learn – Get your feet wet with logistics work – an important skill to have on any Administrative Assistant’s resume!
Please click Apply or email your information to email@example.com.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
About the Company: The company is a manufacturer of metal and alloy powders located in Camden, New Jersey. The company’s global sourcing strategy allows it to act as a distributor of certain specialized lump/powder metals and alloys.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
What you will bring to the position:
- Administrative experience
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Sage software
- High school diploma or GED
- Sales familiarity and/or logistics experience a bonus!