Customer Counter Service
The Munch Difference
Munch's Supply is a leading wholesale distributor of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment, parts and supplies servicing the Chicago, Northwest Indiana and Michigan markets at 12 branch locations. Started in 1956, the business has grown into a premier American Standard and Trane distributorship in the Midwest earning the Trane Pacesetter Award in 2012 and 2014 and the American Standard Pinnacle Award in 2013. We proudly represent products from more than 100 leading industry manufacturers with 8000 SKUs in our full assortment. In 2015, HARDI, Supply House Times and The Wholesaler ranked Munch's in the top 30 HVAC distributors nationwide. Our commitment to service also extends to our communities. In addition to an annual food drive at our branches each fall, we are also a proud supporter of St. Jude Children's Hospital. Each year, employees and their families participate in the St. Jude Walk/Run to end childhood cancer. Working as a team, Munch's raised more than $10,300--marking our second year in a row as the top Trane team.
Counter Sales & Service - HVAC
The Counter Sales position provides excellent service to customers primarily via counter sales, phone, email / online, scanner, and fax communication. The Counter Sales position provides branch operations assistance through merchandising by stocking, picking, pulling, and on time will call assistance. Additionally, the position provides support and information on product inquiry as well as damaged goods, product sold, or product returned. The position effectively utilizes its resources as it relates to company computer systems, online tools, and facility inventory. This position starts at over $18 /hr., even more with the right HVAC experience, to as much as $25 to $30 /hr.
Where Do You Fit In?
We’re seeking that one-in-a-million personality who handles workflow like a champ. They’re that gifted person who can answer a phone, surface a part, enter an order, and answer a customer question with ease without getting flustered because they’re great at prioritizing and mastering systems. They pride themselves on their calm and professional demeanor. Even more, they thirst for more knowledge because they know that at Munch’s Supply they’ll be rewarded with each certification step they take.
In the Counter Sales role, our employees assist customers in fulfilling their order needs in a fast-paced exciting HVAC environment. At times, they also assist Warehouse team members in pulling orders or finding parts to be able to answer a customer question. Hard workers grow rapidly in our environment. If you have HVAC experience, all the better because for you we’ll pay market rates. All Counter Sales associates require good keyboarding skills, great communication, strong safety awareness, and customer pizzazz! You’ll also need to have good attention to detail, accuracy & professionalism, a great attendance record, and the ability to get along well with others.
So, what’s in it for You?
· Medical Benefits from Day 1
· PTO and Vacation accruals from Day 1
· FREE Comprehensive Counter Sales training program
· FREE Additional technical training through our service provider
· FREE Additional training through our company learning management system
· 401k with FREE company contributions
· Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability
· FREE Employee Clothing Program & Business Casual dress code
· Holiday Pay
· Bereavement Pay
· FREE Employee Assistance Program
· Employee Discount
· FREE Employee Events – Safety Recognition, Annual Family Picnic, and more
· Promotions from within
· Stable company with a long history of success – over 60 years
· Opportunities to earn more money with each training certification, completely FREE training sponsored by the company
· You are over 18 yrs. of age
· Have a good driving record
· Can pass a criminal background check and drug screen
· Able to work rotating Saturday mornings, off on all Sundays
· Can work overtime if needed
· Can lift at least 50 lbs., on occasion
· Can travel occasionally for training purposes
· HVAC knowledge a huge plus
We provide equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, age, race, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identification, physical or mental disability, or any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States.
Go get what you have coming! APPLY HERE
Attention To Detail