Full time Healthcare openings in Waukegan, IL area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP!! Apply now to Courtney Parato for consideration!
PAY RATE: $16-17.00 per hour (with possible increase in 90 days)
HOURS: Full Time 40 hours per week - Monday through Friday - Shift start times can range from 6:00 AM-11:30 AM
This position is responsible for providing inbound and outbound call support and best in class customer service to patients, physicians and physician's office staff, who utilize Pharmacy Solutions for benefit investigation and prescription procurement services. This role will also be responsible for securing patient's financial responsibility for their medications and assuring appropriate education materials are provided to the patient as requested. This position uses the core pharmacy system to manage their workload, perform their duties, and route work to other members of the Pharmacy Solutions operations in order to complete the benefit verification and prescription approval process.
- •Provide subject matter expertise of product coverage, insurance benefit coverage, sponsored co-pay cards and alternative forms of coverage for supported products.
- •Assists patients with treatment compliance by scheduling and entering medication orders into the pharmacy information system.
- •Enter patient demographic, health insurance, specific clinical/financial information, and prescription information into the pharmacy information system and notify the physician of any incomplete or incorrect prescription information; captures and updates patient Medical Profiles including medications, allergies, and medical conditions.
- •Assist the pharmacist in the practice of pharmacy in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations, HIPAA guidelines, and corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
- •Meet performance standards in alignment with predefined metrics.
- •Contact patients to inform them of benefits and estimated out of pocket expense.
- •Identifies potential Adverse Event situations for reporting to Pharmacovigilence ensuring meets FDA regulations.
- •Completes all required training perform all functions in the position e.g., Soft Skills certification, product and disease overviews.
- •High School Diploma or GED required. Associate or College Degree Preferred.
- •Previous experience in a call center environment, healthcare office, corporate setting, or healthcare insurance provider or pharmacy is highly desirable.
- 1-2 years healthcare background
Why Apply: Company Benefits!
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Full-Time Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week – Overtime available paying time and a half over 40 hours worked.
- Competitive Pay Rate! With possible pay increases after 90 days of employment.
Apply now to Courtney Parato for consideration!
Keywords: Call Center, Customer Service, CSR, Pension, Benefits, Healthcare, Human Resources, Outbound, Inbound, Calling, Medical Terminology, Medical Office, Medical Reception, Insurance Verification, Medicaid, Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medicare, EOB, Patients, Patient Services, Pharmacy, Billing, Provider Services, Prior Authorization, Medical Reimbursement, Medical CSR. Medical Call Center, Healthcare Call Center, Health Services, Representative, Customer Service Representative, Medical Benefits, grievances, appeals, claim