We aspire to facilitate a company culture filled with happy, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals striving for excellence. With an energetic, personable, and highly organized office manager joining our team, we can continue to facilitate such a culture while also providing excellent service to our clients and customers. You will coordinate logistical and administrative tasks for multiple departments and liaise with our vendors, suppliers, clients and customers to ensure everything runs smoothly. With your keen eye for attention and excellent problem-solving skills, you will oversee daily operations, fix problems and develop processes to enhance efficiency. You will also have the exciting opportunity to create and implement new organizational plans to streamline business operations.
- Oversee scheduling of conference rooms, meetings, catering and other operational tasks to reduce any potential conflicts.
- Coordinate administrative and logistical tasks, including assigning certain tasks to other team members, to streamline operations and enhance efficiency in all departments.
- Communicate with team leaders to ensure all necessary tasks are completed in an effective and resourceful matter, and assist where necessary.
- Contact customers and vendors about projects and coordinate meetings with applicable team members to make sure tasks are handled appropriately.
- Develop a training program for new hires with the assistance of department heads, and conduct training for designated new team members.
- Handle accounts receivable and billing, including printing out reports and coordinating with the accounting department to check that all accounts reconcile.
- Prepare certain documents, including business and sales proposals, as needed to support team leaders and executive staff members.
- Ensure all team members adhere to company policies and handle any violations according to the policy guidelines.
Job Skills & Qualifications
' Associate degree or equivalent experience
' 3-5 years or more experience in office management or a related administrative role
' Proficiency in MS Office
' Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
' Strong QuickBooks experience
' Outstanding time management skills
' Previous customer service or front office experience