To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brea, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator
Insperity • Brea, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
The Insperity MidMarket Solutions Team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 1,500 employees. Part of our mission is to help our MidMarket clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant HR solutions that accelerate their potential. This is accomplished by hiring people who are passionate about the work they do. We are a team that invests ourselves in our clients so we can align our service offerings to their business objectives.
Responsible for creating a “Wow” experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. With a modified client base assignment and with direct supervision, utilizing independent judgment and decision-making, this position is responsible for the delivery of customized Insperity Human Resource service solutions that positively impact our clients’ businesses and result in retention and growth. Proactively consult and regularly follow up or review with clients to develop, implement and monitor Human Resources performance management items associated with the service plans. Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations effecting Human Resource functions and insure clients’ policies, procedures and actions are in compliance.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Provides guidance and service, focusing on liability management, including performance measurement review, referrals to internal EEO Compliance personnel, employee counseling, policy development and administration and terminations. Consults with pertinent Service Operations personnel, managers and HRCOE as needed.
- Leads and coaches internal and external customers through a planning and/or implementation process, and implements programs to enhance productivity and reduce liability through improved communications and HR practices. These include, but are not limited to, handbooks, job descriptions, performance appraisal systems, employee counseling, hiring processes, terminations, job competencies, compensation planning and salary surveys.
- Performs employee exit interviews as determined in partnership with applicable Service Operations personnel.
- Partners with other Service Operations personnel to schedule and coordinate liability management training for client worksite employees.
- Assists with formal presentations, including controversial topics or complex ideas, in a clear, concise and logical sequence at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Assists with project assignments and/or client data analysis.
- Assists with managing completion of key client HR deliverables utilizing knowledge from various Human Resource disciplines to help identify their application and impact on the clients’ business..
- Collaborates with internal departments to design customized client reports and communicate directly with clients. As required, generates reports on regular basis for clients.
- Enters, reviews and monitors customer relationship management system as required to ensure timely delivery of service activities.
- Provides administrative support as required.
- Communicates, endorses and models the Company vision.
- Provides sound guidance in each interaction.
- Manages each service interaction in a positive, professional manager.
- Shares accountability in the customer relationship.
- Builds, maintains and promotes effective, highly functional relationships with all internal customers.
- Exhibits good stewardship of monetary expenses.
- Maintains necessary tracking mechanisms and makes recommendations for improving performance standards and measurements.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources is preferred or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Two to four years minimum Human Resource generalist experience with emphasis on employee relations preferred.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.