To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1601 Research Boulevard
Rockville, MD 20850
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Desk Administrator
Meso Scale Diagnostics • Rockville, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Perform front desk reception duties and general administrative support for a variety of tasks. Must have excellent customer service skills and a positive, professional demeanor. Duties include, but are not limited to, scheduling, receiving packages and sorting mail, daily email of reports, and project and document management. Position must maintain a punctual front desk schedule, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday – Friday, to receive visitors at headquarters and provide telephone coverage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain the appearance of the headquarters’ lobby, sign in and greet visitors, coordinate customer clearance and VIP meetings with the Legal department and reserve guest conference rooms
• Answer incoming calls and redirect callers to appropriate departments
• Sort mail, receive and log deliveries, notify recipients of packages, and prepare labels for outgoing packages and schedule pickup
• Submit pricing for approvals and order catering for meetings and track receipts for credit card reconciliation
• Schedule conference calls and track usage to verify vendors’ statement
• Order and maintains office supplies, requesting discounts from the sales rep, track stock levels of standard items and track expenses by department
• Assist with hotel reservations for field employees at the local, contracted hotel
• Receive and review administrative invoices, confirm accurate billing and process with A/P
• Place orders for business cards, scientific articles, large copy jobs
• Create weekly reports in Excel for Facilities maintenance tickets using the eMaint system
• Set up and track registration for various activities including all company meetings, flu clinics, team building events and holiday party registration
• Assist with setup of management team dinners and sales meeting activities
• Submit and track manager-requested floral arrangements and new baby gifts for employees, place orders, maintain log and track receipts
• Perform general routine administrative tasks including photocopying, scanning and creating binders, drop off of FedEx/UPS and other duties as assigned
• Contribute to the overall effort of the Office Services team by providing administrative support across the organization
Experience and qualifications:
· High school diploma required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
· Minimum three years of business experience
· Strong communications skills to handle incoming calls and greeting visitors
· Proficient in Windows-based computer applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer
· Strong working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
· May be requested to pick up catering orders on occasion (with mileage reimbursement)