Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
The OSP Technical Project Manager performs all aspects of OSP engineering for fiber projects and will be heavily involved in Scoping, Bidding, Management and Delivery of Multiple projects with exceptional quality within tight timelines
What will your job look like?
- Should have thorough understanding of various AT&T related OSP tools, process & guidelines.
- Should be able to understand & perform scoping of all the OSP related projects.
- Should have good Customer , Vendor and Project Management Skills
- Design, provision, document, Outside Plant Fiber Optic Cable (UG, Aerial, Buried) and manhole and conduit design.
- Support the design and engineering process by planning and preparing drawings for construction of new, and removal or rearrangement of existing fiber optic cables, and conduits.
- Should have a complete understanding of all the AT&T Quality checklist and have prior experience of performing QC for AT&T projects.
- Works with outside agencies to obtain right of way approvals, Permits and coordinate projects with other utilities.
- Create make ready analysis, pole surveys, fill our OCALC Data Sheets, QC prints, preparation of prints and assist in preparing bid documentation.
- Delegates and assures that all crossing agreement requests are allocated and response acquired. This will include Railway, Highway, pipeline, environmental, heritage, and other crossings as required.
- Should be able to perform field surveys based on requirements.
- Perform the upper-level complexity of jobs and functions within the district, focusing on AT&T GPON design.
- Should be able to support pre-sale customer meeting and Bid process
- Work location will be VA & should be flexible for short business trip within United States.