Why take a Senior Accountant opportunity with this company?
· Our client is a nationwide top employer
· The company has experienced tremendous growth and is looking to continue growing
· The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform
What the Senior Accountant will do…
· The Senior Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
· The Senior Accountant will be responsible for Reconciliations, Analysis and Fixed Asset adjustments
· The Senior Accountant will handle Cash Reconciliations, Budget/Forecast and Month End responsibilities
· Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
What the company needs in a Senior Accountant:
4-year degree in Accounting or Finance
Minimum of 5 years related business experience
Solid understanding of Accounting processes and procedures
Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
Perks of the Senior Accountant role:
· Very team oriented
· Significant room for growth – Proven track-record of promoting within!
· Work/life balance
C Contact Nicole Ruiz at 407-604-0375 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Financial Information E Xchange
Hardworking And Dedicated