A privately held provider of real estate development, construction, and property management with a concentration in the preservation of affordable housing. Omni has acquired or developed over 53 properties with over 11,500 units of affordable housing units in 10 states since its inception in 2004 with an aggregate transaction amount of over $2 billion.
New York, NY, United States
Sr. Project Manager
Position Summary: This position assists the development team with the acquisition, financing, and overall development of affordable housing. Great opportunity to work with a fast paced company and experienced staff.
· Serve as a project manager for existing and future transactions.
· Interact with lenders, equity investors, and public agencies in preparation for construction loan closings and permanent loan conversions.
· Interact with third party consultants (architects, engineers, environmental consultants, lawyers, etc.) to ensure delivery of services in a timely manner.
· Prepare monthly requisitions for funding from public & private lenders during the construction period.
· Prepare funding applications for lenders, Low Income Housing Tax Credits, and other types of financing.
· Respond to requests for information from financing agencies in the pre-development, construction and permanent phase of developments.
· Assist in the gathering and preparation of due diligence required for external parties.
· Review financial information and prepare financial models.
· Lead special projects as they arise.
Skills, Education, and Experience
· 3-5 years Experience in Affordable Housing a must
· Experience in Affordable Housing Development and Finance
· Good Organizational Skills
· Detail Oriented
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Must be able to Multi Task
· Strong Writing and Quantitative Skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to work independently and in a group setting
· Masters Degree preferred but not required
Our organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief. As a matter of policy, we do not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered. We do not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
Social Media Platforms
Creative Content Development
Recommend Appropriate Strategies