HAVE FUN AT WORK in a highly reputable consumer goods company located in the Naperville area! If you are looking for a place to use your creative talents and deliver innovative products and exceptional customer service, this is the perfect role for you!
Process customer orders and sample orders received through electronic fax, email or downloaded files. Notify the customer service representative of all order issues. Receive direction for error resolution and archive all order documents electronically for audit purposes into a data repository. Handle duties related to product returns, refunds, credit, reports, recalls and filing. Support Customer Solutions teams as needed or identified by the Customer Service Department. Note: this is not a call center role. Pay to start is $16-$17/hr. (Depending on experience)
· Process customer/ sample orders and maximize order management tools.
· Streamline order upload processes and maximize mass order update programs.
· Archive order documents for audit purposes.
· Report on order entry statistics and make recommendations for further efficiencies.
Education and Experience:
· 1-2 years' experience in a role supporting internal customers.
· Process streamlining/ improvement experience is preferred.
· Bachelor's degree preferred; however, relative and qualitative experience will be considered.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Customer-service oriented.
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to problem-solve, think independently, and be persistent in bringing issues to conclusion.
· Proficiency in all MS Applications, including Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables/V-Lookups)
· Previous experience with order management systems/processes a plus.
· JD Edwards or AS400 experience is a plus.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue