Express Employment Professional is you a staffing company that can help you find your next job. We are currently hiring for 2nd and 3rd shift machine operator positions. The ideal candidate will possess excellent attention to detail, be extremely safety conscientious, and have perfect attendance. These positions are temp to hire as long as you meet our clients hiring requirements. If you are someone that is looking for a career with potential for growth, stability, with a well-established company this would be the perfect opportunity for you.
*Complete training and performing Operator functions in accordance with required work instructions.
*Must be able to work with automated machinery and have the ability to perform troubleshooting tasks in order to increase machine up time.
*Able to use measuring instruments (calipers, micrometers, scales) in order to perform quality checks per the written work instruction.
*Must stand 8 hour shift and lift up to 50lbs. occasionally
Candidate may work varying assignments outside of their Home Department within a given week to support the needs of the facility and customer requirements.
-High School Diploma or equivalent;
-Basic computer knowledge
-Minimum of 6 months factory, assembly or manufacturing experience.
-Ability to meet production and quality standards and work in a team environment.
-Comply with all the safety, quality, and procedure requirements as noted in the applicable Work Instructions.
*Openings on 2nd and 3rd shift
*Temp to hire
*Benefits with company once hired on as FT employee
Please Respond with resume or apply online at www.expresspros.com (after completing application, click "submit" and scroll down to "TN-Franklin", highlight and click send. All applications/resumes will be reviewed for qualifications. Upon review, interviews will be scheduled, dependent on qualifications. Please apply online or give us a call at
- Maintain the production area and equipment
- Ensure all product being manufactured
- Maintain production line operation by solving production process problems
- Produce parts to quality and production standards
- Tag all production parts in process
- Perform any and all operation product quality inspections in production line
- Setting the lines up for production and running the production line
- Carry out cleaning work within the production plant
- Operate production equipment to produce products in accordance with production needs and specifications
- Set up and safely operate machinery/equipment used during production operations
- Ensure all production are processed
- Insure safety, quality, and production
- Inspect merchandise pre-production to ensure product quality
- Improving production efficiency at the plant