Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Accounts Receivable Specialist job in Nashville, TN. This is a direct hire opportunity. As a Accounts Receivable Specialist you will be responsible for paying invoices and verifying transactions. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Accounts Receivable Specialist job include:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
• Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
• Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
• Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
• Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
• Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
• Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounts Receivable Specialist job in Nashville, TN or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
Provide Financial Support