Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Job Description: The Marketing Representative will be responsible for the following key areas: speaking with customers face to face, entering customer data and providing customer solutions to inquiries. They need people who have flexible schedules and who don’t mind working weekend.
Here at Make It Promotions, we focus on the experience of your audience. We believe that the right experience, especially when it’s through an events channel, can enhance and shape the perception of our client's brands.
Think about events, but not in sense of weddings, carnivals with fireworks or catwalks with Victoria Secret models, but something more engaging and direct; we exist in the collision of brand and consumer. You think it, you dream it, we Make It.
• Conduct all intakes, assessments, eligibility, and Individual Work Plans for the Program
• Assists individuals in the completion of assessments and program applications in person
• Provide a high level of customer service to new and existing customers
• Develop relationships with employers in the area
• Mediate issues that may arise in the workforce involving clients and employers
• Conduct weekly orientations and job readiness class for incoming clients or those who are interested in getting more information about the Ticket to Work program
• Assist clients with resumes and navigating online applications
• Provide other day-to-day support to clients as needed
• Enter all data on time and correctly to support program evaluation and deliverable tracking
• Ensure proper and timely documentation of services including case notes
• Work collaboratively with colleagues across the organization and within respective departments
• Other duties as assigned
• Quick learners capable of practical application
• Able to make decisions and think under pressure
• Ability to work independently and responsibly
• Outstanding verbal and written communication and organization skills
• Highly motivated, energetic self-starter
• Excellent people skills as well as having computer skills, including Microsoft Office product knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service awareness, and self-motivation
• Consistently exceeding goals
• High level of personal accountability for the quality and impact of work
• Excellent communication skills, professional demeanor, sound judgment, and strong organizational skills
• Outgoing personality
⦁ Travel to the Manhattan Office
⦁ For legal reason, applicants must be 18 or older
⦁ For our international applicants, please keep in mind, we are unable to provide sponsorships at the current moment.
Just hit the APPLY button today to get your new career path started! In the meantime why not find us on Linkedin!