We are looking for a competitive, career-minded individual to fill a Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator position in our rapidly expanding marketing and advertising firm. We are a premier provider of promotional campaigns, full-service marketing solutions, and lead generation services within the health and wellness, fashion, and beauty/cosmetics sectors. We are recognized as a competitive leader because of our ability to intuitively connect with consumers to generate new business. We are in immediate need of a Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator to develop innovative marketing campaigns for our prestigious clientele.
The right Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator will love the thrill of a challenge and be excited to dive into new things. We invest in the continual development of our approach and the skills of our talented sales and marketing team.
Responsibilities of the Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator:
- Build trust and rapport with prospective customers, providing clients with world-class customer service, and conducting in-person sales in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify marketing and advertising needs in support of sales initiatives.
- Manage marketing campaigns and assisting with lead generation.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals as defined by team and company growth objectives.
Requirements of the Junior Advertising & Marketing Coordinator
- Degree, study, or experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Sales, or associated fields preferred.
- Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, market research, and distribution preferred.
- Natural leadership ability.
- Looking to begin their career and willing to train at the entry level.
- Able to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Able to quickly learn and pick up on complex ideas.
- Willing to multi-task, jump in and help any campaign.
- Wants an exciting work environment.
- Sports-minded, competitive personality.
Want to get your career started now?
For immediate consideration please submit your resume online. College grads, experienced marketing professionals, skilled individuals, and interns are encouraged to apply.