ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Represent all Natoli products and services for different industries including: pharmaceutical, confectionery, nutritional, veterinary, and industrial.
· Research, capture and generate new business for tablet compression tooling and rotary tablet compression machines, press parts, and source training opportunities.
· Maintain and support existing sales for tablet compression tooling and rotary tablet compression machines.
· Assist with technical support.
· Regularly update senior management with sales data and market reports
· This list is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
· Willing to travel up to 50%
· Lead project collaboration efforts with colleagues
· Partner with an organization that is fast-paced and growth oriented
· Be flexible and adaptable in a highly competitive and evolving industry
· 3+ years of technical sales
· Experience with tooling and tablet compression is preferred