- Managing book of business & buyer experience
- Work with the client from start to finish throughout the process
- Connect with prospective clients via phone, email, and other sources
- Building relationships with customers and consulting with them to determine their needs
- Exhibit professionalism, product knowledge, and customer service
- Previous luxury sales experience required (5 years)
- o Auto, RV, Watercrafts, Aircraft
- National Sales experience preferred
- High level of professionalism with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience working on a performance-based compensation structure.
Compensation: $40-45k annual base salary with generous commission and high earning potential. Current sales staff earning $175,000-250,000 in total annual compensation
We offer a competitive compensation package, including paid vacation, two options for health, dental and disability insurance options, the company paid life, Pet Insurance, Ticket/Event Discount Program, and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.