To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lakewood, Parma, Independence, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Manager (Entry Level ONLY ) - Cleveland
Stand Up Management • Lakewood, Parma, Independence, OH
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Manager, Service Agreements
For Our Cleveland, OH Location
Earn a high income selling products and services everyone needs!
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to join our team in Cleveland, OH at Stand Up Management. We are looking for energetic, service minded individuals with integrity, who are financially ambitious, and enjoy helping others to provide our clients with motivation and support in a positive and professional work environment.
In addition to significant income potential, we also offer an impeccable training process that will catapult any Sales Manager into Upper Management.
We offer to our valued sales force:
- One of the highest commission rates in the industry
- Training Pay
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Weekly Bonuses
- Incentive Programs that have included prize trips and more.
Qualified candidates will posses the following skills:
- Ability to develop new and effective methods of increasing sales in a competitive environment.
- Ability to supervise, train, and monitor sales personnel.
- Ability to appropriately handle employee relations and performance issues.
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with others in a team atmosphere.
- Excellent customer service, sales and communication skills.
- Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients in person.
- Ability to work with clients one on one & build strong customer relationships.
- Drive and self-motivation to generate revenue by selling company products.
- Availability to work day, evening, and weekend hours if needed.
- High school diploma required.
- 3+ years of direct sales management experience, preferably in a consultative, B2C & B2B environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
CANDIDATES WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE OR INTEREST IN, PLEASE APPLY:
Entrepreneurial mindset, entrepreneur, sales, customer service, management, manager, marketing, administrative, HR, entry level, purchasing, director, retail, telecommunications, restaurant, banking, advertising, supervisor, public relations, PR, hotel, hospitality, communications, social services, business and sales psychology, collections, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, recruiter, sales, sales management, marketing management, full time sales, full time marketing, full time management, entry level management, entry level sales, entry level marketing, inside sales, account sales, retail marketing, retail sales, customer service, business management, B2B sales, outside sales, marketing/advertising specialist, entry level sales and marketing, sports minded, management training, team training, consulting, consultant, business opportunity, business development, marketing coordinator, customer care, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, direct sales, direct marketing, face to face marketing, face to face sales, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, team leader, leadership, team building, sports management, sports administration, sports marketing, sports advertising, public relations, leadership sales, sales director, marketing director, promotional marketing, promotional sales, retail sales, retail management, retail marketing, brand manager, brand management, real estate, insurance, telecommunications, restaurant, hotel, communications, buyer, opportunity, advancement opportunity, advancement, growth opportunity, growth, recruiter, marketing professional, sales professional, public relations management, public relations manager, advertising, non-profit, non-for profit, training, trainer, personal trainer, electronics, career focused, career development, career minded, brand ambassador, brand management, brand manager, promotional marketing, promotional sales, entrepreneur, entrepreneur management, entrepreneur mindset, , claims administration, claims representative, claims rep, claims administrator, ulta, baldwin wallace, kent state, internship, intern, marketing, progressive field, indians field, browns stadium, concession, akron university, kent state university, john carroll university, walsh university, lake erie college, college, internship, paid, part time, full time, consistent, growth, leader, leadership, administrative, secretary, receptionist.