To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Phone: (212) 406-5800
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant (Temp to Perm)
Merit Consulting Services • New York, NY
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Perform administrative tasks such as processing expense reports, phone coverage, conference room booking, ordering supplies, travel coordination, check requests, etc.
• Extensive calendar management and heavy travel arrangements
• Assist with coordinating internal and external scheduling of meetings
• Maintenance of Conference calendar, conferencing materials coordination
• Assume additional tasks and responsibilities as required; willingness to help across teams within the retail distribution team is required.
• Highly organized, resourceful, detail-oriented person who is comfortable working both independently and within a team environment.
• Experience in Outlook calendar functions
• Experience in SAP and Concur is a PLUS
• Excellent in Microsoft software products including: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Able to handle multiple assignments; know how to prioritize
• Excellent technical skills; must be able to learn various software systems
• Self-motivated, personable and able to communicate effectively with senior professionals
• Strong writing and research skills.
• Two years+ experience working in the financial services industry
• Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills