To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Human Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service & Sales - Entry Level
Axiom Marketing, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full Time - Consistent Schedule
*Hiring ASAP! Apply today, interview tomorrow!*
Axiom Marketing is looking for outgoing and driven individuals to provide quality customer service and process new sales applications. This position is entry level - no experience required - however, candidates with a background in retail, customer service, hospitality, or athletics are encouraged to apply!
At Axiom, we pride ourselves on providing quality customer service with integrity. We professionally work with and represent major clients and we're currently hiring new representatives due to our projected growth within the next year!
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through proper follow up
- Retail sales presentations *No door to door or telemarketing!*
- Efficiently and effectively answering customer questions
- Building lasting customer relationships - account retention
- Taking on team leadership responsibilities
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to engage and build rapport with customers
- Student mentality & trainability
- Goal-oriented and motivated personality
- Some customer service/sales experience is a plus!
At Axiom, we are dedicated to providing a fun and exciting work environment that encourages growth and professional development. If you are looking for an innovative and dynamic work environment, we want you!
Apply today to be considered for a position with us - upon review, our HR department will contact you regarding the interview process.
Thank you for your interest!