Call Center Job Posting – Eligibility Review Clerk; Killeen, TX
Find your ideal customer service job now! Spherion®, a recognized leader in the recruiting and staffing industry, is seeking Eligibility Review Clerks with a desire work in a call center environment for a leading call center business in the Killeen, Texas, area.
This position provides administrative support in the fulfillment of meeting client expectations regarding the eligibility review program in support of Eligible Telecommunications Carriers across the nation. Assisting customers with Spherion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
● Sort, count, and open mail that is received for the eligibility program. Ensure paper applications are complete. Mail may be opened manually or by operating a high speed letter opener.
● Follows clearly detailed procedures related to document preparation for scanning. Batch, scan and maintain files within the eligibility system in an organized and accurate manner. Review scanned images to ensure quality. Re-scan as necessary.
● Perform basic and routine eligibility reviews of applications. Data enter applicant information into the eligibility system. Review application to ensure all information is complete and record findings in the system.
● Prepare documents for offsite storage. This includes stapling applications, placing packets into a box and moving the box to storage. Maintain offsite storage log.
● May perform other routine clerical duties as assigned
● High school or equivalent and 0 to 2 years related work experience or equivalent combination of education, experience, or relevant skill set
● Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and to stack and move multiple boxes with a hand truck
● Ability to analyzing applicant handwriting in order to perform accurate data entry can be challenging
● Must be able to complete tasks at an acceptable rate
● Strong data entry and typing with a focus on speed and accuracy
● Strong attention to detail
● Good communication skills
● Fluent in English
● Good organizational skills
About Spherion Staffing Services
Since 1946, Spherion has placed millions of talented individuals in rewarding administrative, clerical, light industrial, customer service, non-clinical healthcare and professional jobs. Filling a broad mix of flexible, temp-to-hire and permanent positions, Spherion is a trusted recruiting and staffing partner to more than 8,000 companies nationwide. EEO/AA/ADA
About Client Company
Client Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Client Company also maintains a drug free workplace.