To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7077 Bonneval Road
Southpoint Office, FL 32216
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Teller (Floater/ Part time)
CenterState Bank • Southpoint Office, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
** Traveling teller position within market**
All-important front line ambassador of CenterState Bank. This position has powerful influence on the perception of the Branch to new and existing customers. Performs all paying and receiving cash functions of the Branch. Must possess excellent verbal and communication skills and work well with deadlines. This position must adhere to all of the Bank’s policy and procedures while maintaining accuracy, consistency, and security.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Perform Paying and receiving cash functions of the Branch
- Cash checks and process withdrawals
- Receive deposits into accounts
- Verifies customer’s account balances
- Examines checks for proper endorsements
- Protects Bank by being alert to signs of fraud
- Processes Loan payments
- Scans items for Branch capture
- Processes work from night depository bags
- Maintains proper dual control
- Place holds on accounts for uncollected funds
- Balances cash drawer
Delivers Quality Customer Service
· Answer phone calls within three rings
· Assist customers by guiding them to proper personnel to address concerns
· Attend all Training as defined by Management
Will assist Branch Team in achieving deposit, loan and investment goals
· Cross sells banking Products and services
· Participates in campaigns and sales cycle
· Actively seeks opportunities for new deposit growth
· Refers business to CenterState Bank subsidiaries
· Able to lift heavy coin
- Problem solver, resourceful, independent
- Optimistic, enthusiastic
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Must be able to work at a faster than average pace and able to multi-task.
- Must possess basic language skills to write and speak clearly, effectively, and appropriate to business standards.
- Must have the ability to perform mathematical calculations necessary to execute the duties of the job.
- Must be able to make sound decisions, have the ability to recognize potential problems, and take corrective action.
- Must be well-organized, accurate, and attentive to detail.
- Must stay abreast of department and company policies/changes and be adaptable to those changes.
- Must be cooperative and willing to assist others.
- Must be professional in appearance.
- Regular attendance is necessary.
- Attentive to details
- Organized, careful. Multi-tasked
- Confident, competitive, communicative