· Drive daily execution with Transportation Managers regarding carrier performance issues, capacity concerns, customer appointment scheduling, and customer/facility service requirements
· Manage all communication with internal and external stakeholders surrounding customer appointments
· Support & execution of network productivity initiatives and participate on cross-functional project teams
· Own KPI performance and improvement strategy for our Transportation Operations teams as well as our carrier base including on time service
· Track, address and action customer scheduling compliance to requested delivery date through daily planning and weekly routines and rituals with our carrier base
· Support and assist in creation of internal and external development of SOP's, training, KPI metrics and continuous improvement ideas.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in supply chain
· Strong analytic skills; the ability to powerfully portray data and leverage to drive continuous improvement
· Self-starter who can drive results given ambiguity and minimal direction and oversight
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills across the organization
· The ability to build business partnerships and external collaboration opportunities wherever possible
· Knowledge of benchmarking and implementation of industry standards and best practices
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Must be able to organize and prioritize the issues and activities necessary to complete tasks in a timely manner.
· Results oriented and able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
· Supply chain experience in other disciplines such as Logistics, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Supply/Demand Planning, Manufacturing or Procurement desired
· Software experience: Microsoft Office, SAP/BW, TMS (Kewill/BluJay)