We are looking for high-energy, sales minded individuals to join our growing Credit Negotiator Account Management team. If you like to work in a fast pace environment where the day goes by quick, you are able to help people and also make great money then this career opportunity is the perfect fit!
Clients are already enrolled - there is no cold calling! You work as the middle man, responsible for negotiating our existing clients accounts, acting more as a Liaison. We are seeking goal driven, competitive and self-motivated team members who want to work as a consultant within the financial services industry. Those who value financial success please continue on...
- Competitive base wage + uncapped commission!
- 40-hour work week, great work-life balance
- Weekly, monthly incentives and contests
- Great location, right on the water in the Canton Crossing Tower
- Casual, fun work environment!
- Negotiating the designated minimum settlements
- Proper calculation of settlement payments
- Developing an expansive network of creditor contacts to aid in settlement
- Actively working settlements and execute orders using the company’s central database
- Making outbound and answering inbound calls between clients and creditors
- Responsible for overcoming objections when needed
- Works from the established Negotiations queue to settle client debts
- Responds to all questions and inquiries using procedures that fall within established quality control points and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Applies critical thinking skills to determine appropriate solutions while overcoming obstacles to improve settlement rates
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding their financial analysis
- Maintaining a consultative relationship with the customer throughout the process
- Ability to successfully multi-task, work in fast pace environment and manage accounts
- Must be computer literate with the ability to input and retrieve data from CRM systems
- Ability to write professional and informative email correspondence
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external clientele
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven track record of maintaining, prospecting and developing an account base
- Achievement of a BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred, not required
For immediate consideration please apply online and contact Matt Levin (Recruiting & Talent Management) at 443-529-9622.