Job Title: HRIM Consultant
Location: Deerfield, IL
Duration:9+ Months Contract on W2
The HR Analytics and Reporting position provides extensive analytics and reporting guidance to the Global and US HR teams and Business Partners around the world. This position leads cross-functional teams to plan, develop, execute and synthesize qualitative and quantitative analytics to address HR information needs. The recommendations provided from this analysis will be used to drive Global and US HR investments and talent management decisions, and assess HR program effectiveness. The incumbent will be responsible for managing strategic reporting from the Global HCM system by identifying reporting solutions, and managing the implementation and delivery of these solutiuons. This position functions as an internal partner and has responsibility for gathering requirements, developing the required reports, coordinating and preparing and, if applicable, presenting analysis that will be incorporated into HR and business decisions.
• Lead and manage the design, development and performance of analyses of varying complexity, of Company Global and US HR and related business data and processes. Focus on identifying trends, determining root cause of problems, predicting future implications and determining solutions to drive effective business decisions.
• Manage the design, development and implementation of analytical tools, technology and business solutions that improve HR and business decisions and that drive operational efficiency.
• Investigate, educate and raise the awareness of business leaders and internal HR clients regarding availability and use of analytical to make effective business decisions.
• Identify the need for internal and external research and analysis, develops recommendations and supporting materials related to the company's HR programs.
• Serve as analytics and reporting subject matter expert on major HR programs/initiatives, working collaboratively with leaders in various HR departments.
• Manage strategic reporting from the Global HCM system by identifying reporting solutions, managing the implementation and delivery of these solutiuons.
• Provide technical and analytical support through the use of databases, Microsoft applications, Human Captial Management, Talent Acquisition and Compensation systems.
• Gather functional requirements, maintain documentation, and develop project plans and status reports used for managing Reporting and Analytics projects.
• Design, develop and deliver timely and accurate dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids designed to educate, inform and influence the decisions of HR clients and business leaders within Company.
• Identify the data model and security requirements for HR reporting solution and activities to create requirements, test and support these models. Consult with HR Systems and Analytics team members and other business partners on the effective processing of HR transactions in order to meet reporting needs.
• Participate in industry surveys and gather benchmark data. Understand and educate various HR departments on industry benchmark..
• Identify data integrity issues and consult with the Global HCM team to identify steps for mitigation.
• Support necessary compliance reporting mandated by Government Agencies, as well as state and local reporting needs, where applicable.
• Provide necessary statutory and legally required reports globally as manadated by government agencies, state agencies and/or work councils.
• Provide guidance on categorizing local vs global reports and analytics and socializing the list with Global stakeholders.
• Perform system administrator functions for various reporting and HR systems and coordinate with IT and outside vendors when required.
• Work with HR managers to identify internal and external resource requirements and negotiate resources to meet analytics needs.
• Guide, educate and assist in the development of analysts to ensure development of an appropriate HR analytics and reporting skill set.
• Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE:
• BS/BA required, preferably in a business or technology field.
• 8+ years’ experience as a Market Research Analyst, HRIM Analyst, Compensation Analyst, or other analytical experience required.
• 3+ years’ experience in an HR analytics or reporting role required.
• 3+ years relational database experience required.
• Expert-skill level for Microsoft Office applications and HRIS required.
• Experience with working with large HCM Systems (e.g. Workday, SAP, Oracle/Peoplesoft) required.
• Experience with Enterprise Reporting Tools and Concepts (e.g., Cognos, Business Objects, OLAP) required...
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Analytical/Problem Solving: Ability to identify critical issues, problems and opportunities and determine possible solutions. Ability to identify the right solutions to a problem by utilizing a mixture of technical learning and experience. Critical thinking skills in formulating hypotheses, interpreting results, and being able to make educated guesses when data may be sparse or unavailable
• Facilitation: Ability to listen effectively and actively engages others in discussion/problem resolution.
• Innovation: Ability to identify and pursue new ideas, solutions, methods and opportunities.
• Data Management: The incumbent is expected to have a broad knowledge of how HR uses data and is able to support reporting and analytics activities.
• Experience with developing and executing QA testing strategies.
• Legal & Regulatory Knowledge: Understands laws and government regulations affecting personnel.
• Ability to work independently, managing work from concept through execution.
• Decision Making: Ability to identify and articulate options to stakeholders, and influence decisions. Recommend options and make decisions within areas of authority.
• Project / Process Management: ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy.
• Workday HCM certifications preferred